Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Monday, October 6, 2014

September 22, 2014

Dear Family,

Well transfers were pretty intense this round. Mostly because I have been called to go to BUDA and serve as Secretary! So I actually got my call on Thursday and had to leave on Saturday to go start getting trained on how to be secretary... I’m still lost and confused half of the time, but it is slightly getting easier. That and I have like no time, because I’m sooooo busy. I will have to let you know how everything goes sometime later… We don’t even know if/when P-day will be next week, because the Bagozzi's (the other office financial senior couple who run the entire mission financials) will be gone for 10 days, so we have to watch the office pretty much the entire time. So yea next week will be a blast!!!

But my last week in Kispest was super good, and my first few days in Buda have also been way good. I’ll have a much more in detail report hopefully next week. Until then, I’ll just leave with you’re all awesome and if you have any questions about what a secretary does feel free to ask because I neither knew what they did.

Hope you’ve all had a great week and may it be followed by countless other fantastic ones!!

Sok Szeretettel
Waldvogel Elder
VEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment