Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Monday, April 6, 2015


March 31, 2015
Dear Family,
Well pretty big news . . . TRANSFERS CAME!!! This is my last transfer and my last area and it looks like I am LEAVING Eger and going to Pest now!! Budapest is literally broken into 3 parts and now I will be serving in the last part. Super funny, but really sad because I’m super going to miss the people here in Eger, even now I’m super sad just saying goodbye is like super hard, also I have a ton of stuff to do today and we are emailing at a new place so I can’t really send any pics . . . sajnos.
 
But this last week was super good; we had really good programs with C. and also with A. and his family. We taught the family the restoration and the dad had tons of questions that we answered during the second program with the Plan of salvation. It was amazing to see because it answered every single one of his questions. And he has been reading out of the BOM a lot so we are super excited. C. was having a really hard time but we met with her twice and she is now doing awesome!! Especially the last one we watched Jeffery R Hollands talk "broken vessel" and it was sooooo goood. Then she came to church and Klinger Gábor came (the prior stake president) and he gave one of the best talks I have ever heard in person and the entire talk was practically dedicated to C. It was amazing to see just how much the spirit helped him know what to teach.
I seriously have no time. . . I’m sorry . . . but I would like to get a summer job if possible when I go home. . . so pleez keep your eye out.
Love you all!!
Waldvogel Elder
VEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment