Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Monday, March 23, 2015


March 23, 2015
Dear Family,
That’s super sweet that you sent in the info for the apartment, I’m super stoked! As far as classes go, I did get a 4 on AP US History so that should fill that requirement and I did AP calculus also, but I think I want to retake calc 1 and then take calc 2 next semester just as a refresher; because I forgot all math that I knew. And of course physics and computer science sound fun!!!
Anywho this week was super good, because first off we found this super awesome family who I already love, they’re sooooo funny! We tracted into them and they wanted to meet, but didn’t have time, so we set up for a later time and finally got to meet with them this week; which was AMAZING!!! The Dad A. hurt his leg really bad, pretty sure he tore his Achilles heel and now is bed ridden which was super sad. But he is hilarious and had a ton of questions; and we just joked around a ton. It was super funny. Later we helped them move houses which was pretty fun just because we rarely get chances to actually do service, so it was super fun, and we got to meet more people during our first program with them; their mom came in and she already knew us from when we tabled and it was super cool because she read a pamphlet and saw some of the references to the book of Mormon and also wanted one. They are just the nicest people; we will also meet with them next week.
We only have a couple more minutes so I have like no time... sorry. But the rest of our investigators are doing good, I'll email and send pics next week.
Love you all!
Elder Waldvogel
VEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment