Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Thursday, May 14, 2015

May 11, 2015
Dear family,
Well Skyping for the last time was super awesome, kinda weird considering I’ll be home before I know it, but I’m glad that we still got to talk a bit. Really I already told you guys most of what happened this week, but for those who I didn’t get to skype… here... we... gooooo...
SO this week was crazy! We had quite a bit happen. First off while at Burger King on P-day this girl comes up to us and starts asking where were from in Hungarian and later we figure out she’s an American who has lived in Hungary for 6 years now and speaks perfect Hungarian. We talked with for her for a while and she was super cool and invited us to her concert. It turns out that she was on rising star (some TV show here in Hungary), supa cool and we invited her and her boyfriend to come play basketball with us on Saturday which was super fun. We got to know them pretty well and they are super religious; it was cool to see, because you don’t meet too many people here who are striving so much to follow God, so I’m super excited to see them again.
Also we had some pretty good programs and some pretty normal ones; we did meet with this 14 year old recent convert who is super cool and way funny and we really just talked to him about preparing for a mission and just trying to get him to read at least one verse a day out of the BOM.
Also on Saturday there was this ridiculously Drunk guy at English class... who of course came into our beginner class and was making it super hard to teach; so my companion is like , I got this and takes him out to the hall and starts just talking about his drinking problem and teaching him the WoW. Which was super funny because he was out of his mind, but my comp Elder M. did a super good job and was really trying to help him; which was cool, because the man really was sad and his life was hard. SO my comp has been a good example to me.
We also had stake conference which was awesome because I got to see a ton of amazing people (from other cities where I served) that I’ve missed like L, B, A, P, Z, the list goes on and on. The conference was AMAZING which kinda made me sad because E. said she was going to come, but ended up not and it would’ve been super good for her. So I’ll just have to tell her about all the awesome stuff she missed.
Anywho love you all and hope your all doing awesome!
sok szeretettel
Waldvogel Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment