Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Monday, February 2, 2015

December 13, 2014

Dear family,

That’s super sweet that you’re going to pick up Hailee... tell her I said "... Hey… Lee", I really hope that you have a good time. I can’t wait to Skype all of you!!! It’s been forever since I have seen Hailee! I’m super stoked. Also I don’t know exactly when we will Skype but we are planning around 3 or 4ish here which is like 10 or 11PM there in Singapore on the 25th, which is kinda late, for you guys.

Well this week was interesting, we went to the hivatal a couple of times which was a pretty good, made the horrible mistake of going to gringos amigos again as a district after district meeting and we all got sick with some wicked diarrhea. Then we had to go to the hivatal while we still had the runs which was pretty flippin funny now that I look back on it. But my tummy was very upset for a while. But now my stomach is good and my ankle is super nice now, I don’t have to wear my brace any longer!! WOOOOT!

We also had to organize a ton of liahonas for each and every city that has a branch or ward and it was pretty boring so we decided to spice it up and just made a pyramid of liahonas and also took a ton of pictures with them which actually made it pretty fun. LOL

We also met with E. which was super awesome; she will be having her baptismal interview next week, so we are super excited for that. we also met with K. a few times which was sweet, but a bit difficult because we almost get nowhere with our meetings, but he is still progressing, just very slowly, but now he really wants to start coming to church more which is Awesome!!!

Other than this stuff, not a lot new happened… we went caroling once which was pretty fun. So anyways hope yall are doing awesome!!!

sok szeretettel
Waldvogel Elder
VEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment