Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Sunday, April 6, 2014

We received this wonderful email from a good Brother at the MTC...

Dear Br. & Sis. Waldvogel,

Last night my wife and I were witnesses to one of the most touching, spiritual and moving experiences. I serve in a MTC Branch Presidency and we were sitting in the Marriott center waiting for the MTC devotional to begin.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw a sister missionary making her way through the crowd toward us. Right in front of us was Elder Waldvogel. He glanced up and saw this sister missionary approach. He was beaming from ear to ear. With tears in his eyes, he reached out to this sister with his hand and shook her hand. It was at this moment I learned standing in front of me was a young missionary with his "sister" missionary. He told her that he could only shake her hand. Both were shaking uncontrollably and crying. Sis Waldvogel wanted so much to give her brother a hug but withstood the desire and just held onto her brother’s hand. A few words were spoken between them and then as quickly as they came together, they departed.  There was not a dry eye around those that were watching this. Thank you for raising such fine missionaries. You should be very proud of them. It was the highlight of my day.

Br. M.W.
American Fork, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment