Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Friday, April 11, 2014

September 16, 2013
 
Dear family,
 
Wow sounds like a BULI of the century, I'm kinda sad that I've been missing everyone's birthday, cuz I cant really get or do anything for you . . Guess I could send some European chocolate or something. It's super good and theres even German chocolate here and Hungarian chocolate is way cheap and super good.
 
I also went to a Pékség for the first time which is like a bakery that amazing and theres pretty much at least one on every corner.
 
Anyway, everything is going pretty good, nothing too amazing this week, we've just been trying to find people still and its just wearing my companion and I down. We did have a really good talk with the first man who streeted us on a bike who has talked to missionaries all over and we just told him of the importance of the Book of Mormon and that if he wants to know if what we tell him is true, then he needs to read and pray about it. Then our other lesson with the second guy who also streeted us on a bike was pretty good. We all shared our own personal conversion stories and he made a deal with us, that we would go to his church, if he and some of his friends would come to our church. So this next sunday is going to be fully packed with church . . pretty exciting!!!!
 
Really not too much has happened, we got dogged quite a bit which always makes me super sad just because we were so close to teaching them and one person in particular was super interested but didnt show . . . and its like we have this amazing thing that we know will help them and they dont care at all. . . kinda frustrating . . but we continue because There are those who are willing to listen and who are ready and that is who we are looking for, and we will find... we just have to try harder, my new motivational scripture is Alma 26:22
 
Anyhows, hope all is well at home and hope your all doing amazing, I love you and keep you in my prayers, keep on keeping on !!!! Maradj királyt
 
Sok Szeretettel
Waldvogel Elder
 



No comments:

Post a Comment