Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Sunday, April 6, 2014

July 28, 2013

Dearest Family,
 
Tomorrow we all leave onto HUNGARY! And I'm way excited, also a bit nervous but I think most my excitement kind of just washes that out. We first leave at 11:15 from Utah towards Chicago and then from Chicago to London Heathrow and then onto HUNGARY! I just can't wait to get out there and start sharing my testimony with people on the street and most likely get rejected a whole bunch, but it will be so worth it if I could just find that one person, whose life I could have an everlasting effect on. Honestly I'm so excited and anxious that I can barely even type anything.

I Know that this next week is going to be the hardest week in my entire life, but I also know that what I am doing is right and the Lord will help me as long as I am helping others for that is what he wants us to do. It's important for us to remember that we need to always be turning outwards in service and in love, also to always keep a positive attitude and just laugh at some of the terrible things that may happen. There have been so many moments in my life lately where I could have turned inwards, but I found that when I turn outwards and help others I forget about my own problems in my life.

Mom and Dad there is a small chance that I will call 9-11 or around 4. Hopefully this is not guaranteed.

I love you all so much and hope that yall are doing amazing.

Love,
Waldvogel Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment