Hungary Budapest Mission

Hungary Budapest Mission

Monday, April 14, 2014

December 30, 2013

Dear Family,

Wow that’s a pretty intense story, Ill definitely have to keep him in my prayers. Yea it’s pretty crazy to see how fast life is going now . . . sometimes I just want to be like, life . . . slow down . . life . . stahp. But I’m pretty stoked for the New Year. Apparently it’s supposed to be INSANE here in Hungary. They shoot off fireworks in the streets and they are selling all kinds of masks, hats and little horn things on the streets, it’s pretty cool. I want to figure out where they sell the fireworks.


Anyway, this week was pretty awesome I hope everybody’s Christmas was spectacular!!! Mine consisted of hanging out with the Senior couple here in Sopron, the Browns and also going to a couple of members’ homes, playing a lot of Uno in our spare time and we took a 2 hour nap at the Browns which was pretty funny, Other than that, this week was verily interesting mostly because one of the other Elders is Still sick. He’s now on his third different illness in a row. He’s been sick since arriving here and he’s training a greenie, so president called us and asked us to take him in a triship during the day while the other elder stays with the browns, It was pretty fun. Then yesterday my companion also got sick . . So I was promoted to senior companion for a day . wooowhhoooot! We got in a lot of interesting discussions with people just trying to figure out what they were saying, especially since that day we met with like 2 nénis which was really fun, they’re super cool. That was pretty much my Christmas and now for new years . . I have no idea what’s going to happen. Hope yall r doing siiieeek.

Oh yea, we also went to the Roman Ruins, I’ll send some pics!

ok szeretettel
Waldvogel Elder
Kellemes ünnepet kívánok!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment